Friday, January 29, 2010

Tanning Bed Before After Picture Tanning Help?

Tanning Help? - tanning bed before after picture

Now, with summer coming, I know that I am at the beach with some friends this summer. But I have a problem, they are all naturally tanned and I'm very pale. (See image example)
Photo http://farm1.static.flickr.com/57/196087 ... I'm not really, I am much younger (16)

Anyway, I am very pale and want to get a base tan before vacation. However, I do not like to think because I was so unclear and it is a disgrace. I thought of a solarium a few times trying, but I heard that they tend to contract a disease from them tan normal.

Anyone have any suggestions? No need to be seen how this summer (see photo) http://www.eva-longoria.mobi/wp-con ...
But I would be less than the pasty white that I am currently

1 comment:

chihuahu... said...

You should always create a base tan before going to the sunniest ... If it burns a tan, but later, the shell will go to the tanning bed and the time you will be redirected in order to set up a solarium and a good cream: D Sorry, my husband use

Post a Comment