Saturday, December 12, 2009

Describe Meningitis How Can I Tell If I Have Meningitis Or The Flu?

How can i tell if i have meningitis or the flu? - describe meningitis

I am a newcomer to live in dormitories, but I also have the vaccine. Last night I had a throat very, very painful and a bad runny nose. my head feels all stuffy, especially my left ear. I woke up this morning and felt a little better (I always do when I'm sick to feel better in the morning), but I have a little headache. i dont have a stiff neck, photophobia, vomiting, etc. I described my symptoms, I'm just afraid that my symptoms were so fast and I'm a little paranoid is the first time Ive been so sick in college. When I go to the doctor? we have only emergency room on weekends, and a student of medicine, before doctors understand or angry when I go to the emergency room with a cold

No comments:

Post a Comment