Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Paddled By Female Teacher In Response To My Question Yesterday About Being Nervous To Get Paddled At School, I Went Through W/ It Today.

In response to my question yesterday about being nervous to get paddled at school, I went through w/ it today. - paddled by female teacher

This is what happened, and thank you to everyone who tried to help yesterday. I remember that day long, but I'm glad it's over.
That was it. I was in school all nervous today, I hardly slept last night also. I will try to make this sum, at 1:15 clock rang and I was notified of the dismissal motion. I do not go too slow, and I trembled as I to the secretary and told him that I am here, to the Vice-President and 3 minutes later arrived. I trembled, and she knew it, but it was really beautiful, I think, and say hello. She told me, and I went into the private room and a teacher sitting (control). Then the Vice President, said: "OK, Kelsey, Let's end this. I hate to do this, students, but it's over before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment