Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Caterpillar Turning Into A Butterfly Saying What Would Be Your Ideas?

What would be your ideas? - caterpillar turning into a butterfly saying

If you are someone who has died and left children under 10 years to know what some ideas or suggestions that you would use in order to cope? I do not want therapy, help I tell them? They know that a mother or father died brother or sister who are just not at home, however, that the examples used in comparison with them relate to the fact that the person will never return.

Example: When the caterpillar becomes a butterfly is a caterpillar back. That's what I mean when I say that in comparison to help them to be at their level.

I think I ask is to understand how to help them, that they agree, "or" a lot with him "at their level.

2 comments:

Query said...

When my husband died in September, I suggested to my nephew, 7, to tell the very near. I said something to this effect: "You, Uncle Roy was so sick to know, and it hurts so much?" You know, you can not get out of bed and go to get more play? Well, he said Jesus today, and he told me he could come to live in the sky and not get sick. "Uncle Roy came and told me, and I said go ahead. Jesus came and picked him up and he is not sick!" He plays with his dog Pete!

He asked to see the empty bed and wept a little, but realized that he did not return home. Well (and I do not know where he, that) have the idea that every time he sees the mist, "said Uncle Roy came to us.

Anonymous said...

Have That's what I have with my little son who is 3 photos, which was a wooden box of heart Jewely the death of his mother and I agree with other notes, she wrote about our love for others through the locked box and she said no, s, which opened 50 years ago, with the places and the box inside was satisfactory for all, his mother buried, but the box is something we can walk and talk and pray, and his mother heard .

Post a Comment