Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Judo In Prison Should I Press Charges? Did I Do The Right Thing?

Should I press charges? Did I do the right thing? - judo in prison

Ok, above all, I am not racist, but I'm prejdudice and prejdudice saves me several times. This group of Mexican children in my school. In physical education, I grabbed my iPhone in my file and went in costume change. After the gym, I realized he was gone. I think they took, not only because things were stolen from me and my friends, but because I looked and laughed at the gym all the time. I have enough to know that the school people go out with her, just because they are Mexican. I told the assistant principle, and one of the policemen on the campus. I do not think that mattered. but the last time that I called his mini-office. He asked a few questions for me with his eyes closed, that in fact show BELONg for me. After testing my honesty, he turned to me and told me to make it safe. Said Asked how he thought he went through the rooms of the school and took it with him. He asked each of their clans. Finally, in order to save his own ***, confessed and gave up. I taught them a lesson, and I was free to go, but the officer began to speak, to call my parents to place for theft. I was a little worried because even if I break the black belt in Tai Jutsu and Judo to the power of numbers. When my mother came and sat with them, which agreed to the prosecution. The principle of the wizard told me that they were imported, and recreation will be on probation for earlier charges of theft. This would be in prison, but not just yetTests before the tapes. I'm glad that you are in prison, I'm curious about a question of morality.

And before the trolls start accusing me of racism, I am not a racist. I was in my best opinion. My wound has hurt my phone again, and before the courts.

No comments:

Post a Comment