Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How To Clean Yourself After A Bowel Movement How Long Does It Take For You To Have A Bowel Movement And Finish Cleaning Yourself?

How long does it take for you to have a bowel movement and finish cleaning yourself? - how to clean yourself after a bowel movement

5 to 30 minutes. It depends on what kind of saddles I have. If your straight, then it is really short. If you are a bit chaotic, it is more.

And they usually last longer than most people because I am extra clean. I can not support a return sale! : P

2 comments:

Carly said...

A good time, because usually by reading a magazine or something when I should not be diverted to my business. So, I'm usually in the bath for 30-45 minutes. You can depend on whether, and if you do not choose a magazine that is only 15 minutes.

Erich said...

Hello takes me about 20-30 minutes, but everything depends on .. lol Iam whether constipation if your constipation lasts longer, if you can go .. women and girls, I think, need more time in the bathroom, but also tend to be less volatile than men .. Iam so now wonder how long it will take 2 days .. or what? .. lol

Post a Comment