Thursday, February 18, 2010

Top Pocket Size Camcorder Pocket HD Video Cams With Mic Line In Ports?

Pocket HD Video Cams with Mic Line in Ports? - top pocket size camcorder

Weather Report for hunting and playing videos on YouTube and WeatherBug WeatherBug Backyard site (backyard.weatherbug.com) camera and I'm looking for a handheld video, in a high-definition format takes the slightly modified will be able to iMovie on a Mac. I do not want to use a bulky camera video in full size only for weather reports. I'm not sure if any of them offer the axis of the microphone ports. My main concern is the appeal now poor audio-quality experience, since I am shooting with a point and a video record, and when I hit the summit of a mountain in the wind, nobody hears me. I wish I could connect a microphone in his pocket in touch, turning the camera on a tripod, so that it better reflects the audio.

BTW, I also wish, but all Sony. I had too many problemsSony's vid got with my Mac works

When are cameras that are this offer, I want to know about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

iMovie to create a voice with a microphone on your Mac.

Post a Comment